dinsdag 12 oktober 2010

Colourful Randomness

Instead of learning English I uploaded some pictures ^.^
 Please forgive me the blue smudge ;o


More detailed pictures beloooooooooooow




A rocket, lips, jellyfish, a cloud and a little moustached man

I used sooooo many different nailpolishes, and yes i'm too lazy to post them (If you want to know them.. Ask ;D )

I got you some detailed pictures !  (What a catch ^^ )


A cute little face with a moustach; looks a bit like the guy from pringles, sorry didn't do it on purpose

A little silver rocket and little lips 


And as last a little jellyfish swimming above some coral and a cloud swifting true glitters
(and sorry for the blue smudge (yes I was too lazy to get rid of it... ))


1 opmerking:

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...