maandag 15 november 2010

Just got flowered awaay

Maybe it looks like some wallpaper but I'm happy with my flowertechnique which is winning popularity recently !



Honestly, I 've learned this via youtubetutorials and it's so surprising easy; I'm convinced that EVERYONE can do this... Just search for flower + nail art, and I think you'll find it :)



I'm not that pleased with the result; I tried some spunge technique on the white with gold, but that didn't turn out so wel... It's more a very subtile sandcolour but TOO subtile... Anyhows, what I want to say is that the white is too white. But I can live with it.


I got some shiny top coat on it, but I think matte would look better. Too bad I haven't got a decent one (-sad face).

See yaaall next time !


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...