zondag 2 januari 2011

New Years Day Cheap Ass Nails

Using my Fabiola cheap ass polish and an essence - one from the metallic collection and some glitter I got myself  this mani for New year's eve/day :)

You know what they say:
"No glitters, no game"

I know it doens't look that neat at all, but that's thanks to all the dish washing I did the day after. (Day after actually was 8 hours later. I went to bed 6 a.m.)



And I knoooow I have the worst camera, but I guess you have to live with it ..

Happy 2011 !

1 opmerking:

  1. Hmm, ik dacht, laat ik hier nog maar eens zeggen:
    "Thanks for helping with the dishes, je zid een/mijn schat!"
    Xxx Giejoom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...