zondag 16 januari 2011

Red red roses

It has become a trend;
everywhere you go you see roses on nails (I'm talking about beautyblogs :p )
So I decided to try it and do it myself ...


I looks way more difficult than it is. I surfed on the internet, looked for some tutorials and I came up with this... A lovely sweet design and it takes only a view minutes, polish and a toothpick.
The base colour should 've been a matte dark aubergine but it turned out as a matte black ( review is coming up ).
I like the matte effect, it gives the look a more "older" look.




Hope you like it and good luck with trying this one out (if you're going to... ) !



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...