zondag 13 februari 2011

Yellow yellow sun, where are you?

The whether in Belgium isn't what I'd like it to be.
I feel like SUNSHINE; but all I see are clouds and rain.
I have the feeling that winter is going to last forever and spring is playing hide and seek. 

Anyways, I got myself a happy manicure ! :D


I can't help myself, but lately I've been really into gradient nails.
They're so easy to achieve and take only minutes !

Hope you like it :)
Too bad you can't see the contrast of the lightest metallic yellow and the jelly orangy - yellow.





Many love and a happy valentine !

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Good day! I can clearly see the fact that you deeply understand what you are speaking about over here. Do you have an education that is somehow linked with the subject of the blog post? Waiting forward to hear from you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. No I didn't had an education about this subject :) just a hobby and a pasion

      Verwijderen

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...