dinsdag 29 maart 2011

Quicklaaay reviewed : Les Lolitas N° 21 - Cosmod

Last summer (I guess) my boyfriend went to Paris and bought me this red polish!
Red is always beautiful and I don't think you can do wrong with this colour... Looking at the nails of girls in my school, red is one of women's favourite nailpolishcolour and I also red that the colour red is sort of eyecandy for men. In the article you could read that men are more likely to approach a woman who's wearing red.

ANYWAYS here's my red polish for you.




The polish isn't thick at all and it needs 3 coats to get my nails opaque and fully covered without seeing stripes though the colour isn't really sheer. The colour is slightly darker than in the bottle, but you don't hear me complain.
The varnish applies well and the brush does a great job, I am a happy person... Too bad the polish chips pretty quickly (even with topcoat) and the tipwear is pretty bad too...  But that's the only thing that really bothers me...
The bottle looks a bit cheap but that's the least of my concerns. I need the stuff inside !

Hope you like this polish too :)

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...