dinsdag 8 maart 2011

Quicklaaay Reviewed: My dotting tools

Hellooo

Woehoe ! First day of work in the museum and first day of the holidays :)
Anyways, more about my fabulous dotting tools ö





I waited a long to time buy some but I saw them ( 5of them exactly ) on ebay for only € 3,13 @ online jade I decided to purchase them.


The sizes of the dotting tools but some of them have almost no difference... But that doesn't change the fact that I like them. I used them for my hello kitties, my "100 days  piratenails" (lasted exactly one too crazy night... that's why I don't have pictures ): ) and others... I can do much more with them than with my improvised dotting tools...
I don't think that dotting tools have a lot of different qualities (they're all made of metal and all have the same "body") and I never had others so I cannot make a judgement about that.

Hope you like them too !




Ps: Goood, I like the design, it's so lovely hypnotizing when you roll them over!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...