woensdag 27 april 2011

Quicklaay reviewed: 520 Apropos Apricot

Today I got something between a pastel orange/peach and a vibrantpeach. On the picture of catrice  the polish looks a lot lighter than it actually is.





The formula is not like I want it to be. I did my nails outside (very hot!) and I got bubbles everywhere on my nails. I never had that with any polish ! I redid two of my nails inside where it is chillier and I managed to do my nails pretty opaque in three coates. Not in 2 like the bottle says, a big lie... Anyways, the colour is more vibrant in the bottle , I expected more soft... Too bad. I still like the colour so I don't see it as a bad buy.



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...