zaterdag 18 juni 2011

Quicklaaay reviewed: Elle Exception Nagllack - 39 Gold

Hello everyone :)

Today a cheap €1 polish that my mother bought for me in the t€di (also known for me als the 1 - euro shop.) in Germany a while ago. Gold is a more yellow than golden colour with tons of glitters (ömg ! )
And god damned it surprised me ...

I first thought that this polish would probably look very cheap and that it would not cover at all. Well, thought wrong.
Formula is okay (almost a one coater), I'm not complaining at all, brush okay. The only thing that I wasn't 100% happy with was the drying time, but that's all very relative (and I'm very impatient) 

The polish is very interesting, with one coat and with two coats. 

With one coat the colour is a soft gold with a lot of glitters. It's looks very girly and feels like spring.




On the other hand with two coats you get a rather 'in your face' yellowish gold with loads of glitters.
Hmmm, I think I officialy like this one polish ;D


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...