vrijdag 10 juni 2011

Quicklaaay reviewed: My skin - essence

 Hello everyone :)

A while ago, I bought for the first time a day cream. It happenned to be  Mattifying cream:lychee and blue grape from Essence.

First of all, the smell is amazing! Not too much and not too little, fresh and fruity. The cream smears out really well. It does make my skin softer and my skin is more mattified. Too bad my skin had to get used to the cream because little spots came up when I first started using it, but that's all gone know.

I really recommend this cream, if you have a young skin and don't feel like spending money on a day cream










0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...