dinsdag 28 juni 2011

Stylish blogger award :)



Hi everyone :)
Hooraay :D my second award, thanks to Lady Luck.

The Rules

1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Post 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4. Let them know they received this award.


7 things about me


1. I cannot stant the heat, I feel like I can melt any minute
2. I'm a huge fan of teddybears!
3. I'm addicted to "patience" (the game on the computer).
4. I messed up my manicure today... Really don't like it
5. Today I'm graduating from high school in Latin Mathematics :D
6. Next year I'm going to study bio medical sciences
7. I'm a big fan of The Cure and The Smiths 


Tagging the bloggers


I'm going to admit, I'm too lazy to tag 15 bloggers, and I urgently have to change clothes, so feel free to be tagged, I tag YOU ALL!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...