maandag 5 maart 2012

Quicklaaay reviewed: Salmon and Garfunkel - Catrice

Hi everyone :)

I have this lying around for some weeks now, and today it found its way to my nails.

Crap application, really. It reminds me of apropos apricot. Rather thick consistency, what makes it hard to get it opaque. Colour is quite accurate. Bit  lighter than apropos apricot, just what I wanted. Drying time is rather long due the thickness of the polish, maybe it can be fixed with a little thinner (or that's what I hope)

About the new brush, I don't know if I have to hate it or to love it. The brush is like huge and covers my nails in two strokes and the bent edge makes it easy to go around the cuticles. But it very hard to get the right amount of polish on the brush. Or I had too much or I had too little.
I'm going to give it another shot with Genius in the bottle.

I'm a fan of pastel colours, hope you too :)



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...