maandag 25 juni 2012

The rainbow challenge: Red

Hi everyone :)

WUUUT, 2 posts on one day!

On a polishfbgroup someone introduced the idea of doing a rainbow challenge. Everyday is themed by a different colour and we have to chose our favourite shade of that colour :)

Today is red! I've chosen SH Wined up!

Two coats, dries rather fast and applies like a charm.
Honestly it's the first time I wear this, and it looks fabulous. I looooove vampy reds!



The others that join me in rainbow week!
~on beauty stuff and what else’s...~
9ml Universe
atlcatsmeow
Captivating Claws
Fancy Phalanges
Fe’s Nails
Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Football and Fingernails
Fresh Air & Fashion
Happy Nails
Kelly’s Kolors!
Lacquer Dreams
Lacquer or Leave Her!
Liesl Loves Pretty Things
Light Your Nails!
Manicurity
My Life in Polish
Nail Polish Lane
Nailpolish is Alive
Nubbin Nails
Of Color n Music...
Sincerely, Obsessed With Polish
So You Think You Can Paint
The Rantings of a Nailpolish Hoarder
To Polish or Not?

2 opmerkingen:

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...