maandag 9 juli 2012

Quicklaaay reviewed: Carribean Sea - Essence

Hi everyone :)

Today I have a gorgeous polish for you that I ruined by using my basecoat wrong? I didn't shake the bottle so I assume that the base just wasn't dry enough.

The polish is part of the 'feet'collection of essence and isn't available in Belgium. (I never saw it in a store in Belgium). Not only does the polish cover in 2 layers, essence says the polish contains anti bacterials... Don't know if it's true, but I have the feeling that this polish has a stronger scent than the other Essence polishes.

In the bottle Carribean Sea shows off a very pretty duochrome that's almost unnoticeable on the nail. Pitty :(

Overall it's a good polish, lovely shade, good coverage, no long drying time!





1 opmerking:

  1. Chiara Verelst11 juli 2012 om 22:33

    Zo'n mooie kleur! Waar heb je die dan gevonden als die niet in Belgie te koop is :p? Ebay :D?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...