maandag 20 augustus 2012

Celine & Jolien : Haul

Hi everyone !

Celine and I went shopping... Guess what we bought !

My treasure:
Essence: Nail base - Quick dry topcoat - Studio nails topcoat - Iced Latte
Catrice: After work wine lipstick

Catrice: Cooper Cabana - Oh my goldness - ? - Yellow Submandarin
The first and last were for a swap!

Essence: Broadway Starlet -  Box of Chocolat


C's treasure :

Catrice lipstick : Pinker - Bell
Catrice: Salmon & Garfunkel - Lost in mud - ASHley
Essence: The boy next door - Toffee to go

An extra shot of my new pretty lipstick and I also bought a pair of cheap earrings and tried to pimp them; but it didn't really work :p and I also baked some cinnamon rolls, they were yummy! 



0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...