zondag 21 oktober 2012

Quicklaaay reviewed : Oh my goldess - Catrice

 

Hi everyone :)

This polish is my favourite colour fot autumn! It's warm and something between gold and orange. It has a beautiful foil finish (a bit like In the bronx and Goldfinger)

The consistency is great, goes on smoothly, but it needs 2 to 3 coats to be completely opaque.

I really like the new brush that the Catrice polishes have; the round edges help me get it right around the cuticles...

And some exciting news: I HAVE MY DRIVER'S LICENSE, finally! :D such a relief when I heard the examinator said I passed...  Couldn't believe it at first.
Anyways; what are your favourite colours to put on in autumn?
 
 





0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Comment me, please ! Let me know what I can do better or what I do well... :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...